July 15, 2008

When Ravi became Ravi-bhaiyya.

RBKFinally Ravi (RBK as we all know him) was pronounced as a teacher of YES!+ course. We now have Shweta-di and Ravi-bhaiyya in Dombivli. Today, we all were at Ravi's abode to celebrate the beginning of new phase in his life. What he experienced in ashram for those 21 days while undergoing TTC was... BLISS. That's what he said... Nonetheless, I was in bliss hearing his experience. I wondered when would I become an AOL Teacher?? There was a deluge of good news today; Ravi completes MBA, Hariharan completes CA, I complete first sem of Symbi's MBA, Siddhu got his job reinstated... I remember how I ran all the way to Ravi's house from office. I left office in Prabhadevi at 8pm and at 9pm I was at his house in Dombivli. Quite an impossible feat! We then wallowed in the tranquility of the slow chants of Aum Namah Shivaya! Oh! What an evening...Aho Niranjana!!! -- O.A.K. Tree

1 response:

RBK..!! said...

arre wah....
kya baat hai..
really yaar i hav no words to explain hw the 21dys went by!!

Post a Comment