July 4, 2008

Da Vinci Style!

Everyday after reaching the office, I start my PC, check my office mails. Then start FireFox and hit bawandinesh.blogspot.com Today, I was exceptionally excited after reading bawa's blog. He said in his blog that, he has created another blog which will help a novice in blogging with the tips and tricks. The challenge was that you have to find out the name of the blog. No hints or clues. Once you find you must post a comment on his new blog before 10:30pm Monday (7th July ) Hunt Clues! I really had a hard time completing my model (Office work). So, I thought, I will hunt after I reach home. Luckily, I reached home by 9:30pm. So I had sufficient time to search. After dinner I started searching. Using google, simple logic and common sense, found his "another blog". It reminded me of the book, "Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown. There are many clues to look for but only the wise one shall find. And only s/he shall seek knowledge! I enjoyed hunting. What joy when I finally found it!! What's the name,... well go and find out?? What's the fun, sans challenge ??? "... Seek and ye shall find... " -- O.A.K. Tree

0 response:

Post a Comment