July 18, 2008

Guru Poornima on blogs!

Did you see the full moon last night? If I had a camera I would have taken its pic. It looked sooooo awesome that I literally stood on the road to admire it. Such magnetic charm it had. Well, It was a special full moon. The full moon of GURU POORNIMA! All the time we make guruji run our errands. He is at our beck and call all the time. He does so much for us. So on guru poornima we give something in return to guruji. One Question guruji would ask here is, "Anyway what is yours??" Is it not true? When you are born you have nothing that you bring in this world. You do not even have an "identity" when you are born. So "Anyway what is yours??" Infact you borrow everything. I mean EVERYTHING. Your thoughts are not yours (you do not bring them from mother's womb), Name is "given" to you by your parents, Place you stay is what you get "by-default". All the happy & sad phases in life are experienced here and now!!! So what is the ideal gift that, we as a sadhak, can offer to guruji? WAKE UP!!!! Got it ??... P.S. Today Vaishali maushi performed guru-puja at 6:30 am. Later, Shweta Shukla (shweta-di) took the Long Kriya @ K.V. I had a Transcendental Experience in kriya. I totally forgot where I was until guruji said "Turn to your right side..."

0 response:

Post a Comment