July 12, 2008

Lessons on Finance - A Prelude

Today is Saturday and from today, every Saturday will be "Finance Literacy Day". I had already mentioned in the earlier post about the importance of Financial literacy. Well, so I have decided to impart some basic lessons on managing the personal financial, online. Every Saturday, I will post a lesson on personal finance. I will begin first from managing the personal finance and then, over the period, we will look into managing your personal portfolio of wealth. All in very easy steps! Do not worry about the terminologies! They will be simplified to the maximum extent possible with example (where ever required). Now, there are zillions of web-pages dedicated on managing personal finance, so what makes this stand out from the rest of the crowd. Well, just keep reading my blogs on finance and you will soon realize !!! Jai Gurudeva. -- O.A.K Tree

0 response:

Post a Comment