October 27, 2008

Subh Deepawali

Wish you all Happy Diwali... Lately, many people from AoL are buying good point and shoot cams to take pics of beloved Dinesh&Bawa, Other Lovely Teachers & Revered Guruji. But many people, I feel, are not good at handling the camera settings. So I decided to write few articles on Camera settings, some of its mind-boggling technical fundas. Wouldn't that be nice if the pic you captured is better than your friends' just because you know something which other don't know ? !!! I wonder if there will be any takers for this one? Do let me know about by comments. O.A.K.

2 response:

hariharan said...

I wud love to know abt the camera

virendra said...

yes...i wann tips for sure...
mera jaise ye bar popat huva tha priyank aur ravi ke samane vaisa nahi hona chahiye..
december me jayenge to dikhata hun unako ..hehe..doodh ka doodh aur pani ka pani ..waiting for d post..!!

happy diwali..!!
luv,
v i r u :)

Post a Comment