October 19, 2008

I share my Birthday with...

My Birthdate: April 19th 1. Mukesh Ambani, Industrialist 2. Arshad Warsi, Indian Actor 3. Jason Gillespie, Australian Cricket player 4. Maria Sharapova, Russian Tennis Player 5. Kate Hudson, American Actress 6. Ashley Judd, American Actress 7. Rivaldo, Football player 8. Dickie Bird, Cricket Umpire 9. Susan Polgar, American Chess player

And today (October 19) is my mom's birthday. Exactly 6 months difference!!! Mommy shares her birthday with 1. Sunny deol (Mom studied in the same school where Deol kids studied, Jamnalal Narsee) 2. Pandurang Shastri Athavle 3. S Chandrashekar (Only Resident Indian) Physicist who won nobel prize!

Woww.. What a discovery!!!

2 response:

ravibelongs2u said...

wow!!!
ur option numb 4,5,6 r quiet interesting!!!
cool...

Anand Jage said...

U share ur bday with my dad...
btw happy b'day to your mom.. and y dont you put me on your blogroll??? hmmmmmm???

Post a Comment