October 29, 2008

Rabbi

Tere Bin from Dehli Heights Rabbi Shergill - More amazing videos are a click away Following is the lyrics of the song with the interpretation. I would love to sing this for guruji. tere bin sanu sohnia / besides you my love koi hor nahio labhna / i shan't find another jo dave ruh nu sakun / who'll give peace to my soul chukke jo nakhra mera / and indulge me ve main sare ghumm ke vekhia / i have gone and seen it all amrika , roos, malaysia / america, russia, malaysiana na kittey vi koi fark si / there wasn't any difference har kise di koi shart si / they all had some condition koi mangda mera si sama / some asked for my time koi hunda surat te fida / some were fascinated with my face koi mangda meri si vafa / some demanded my fidelity na koi mangda merian bala / none wanted my demons tere bin hor na kise /besides you no one else mangni merian bala / wanted my demons tere bin / besides you hor na kise / no one else karni dhup vich chhan / shall shade me in the sun ==Repeat Main song == jiven rukia si tun zara / (the) way you paused slightly nahion bhulna main sari umar / i shan't forget all my life jiven akhia si akhan chura / you said, looking away "rovenga sanu yad kar" / "you shall weep in my memory" hasia si main hasa ajeeb / i laughed a strange laugh (par) tu nahi si hasia / but you didn't dil vich tera jo raaz si / you had a secret in your heart mainu tu kyon ni dasia / why didn't you tell me tere bin / besides you sanu eh raz / none shall tell this kise hor nahion dasna / secret to me tere bin / besides you peerh da ilaaj / what druid kis vaid kolon labhna / has the cure to my ills milia si ajj mainu / i found today tera ik patra / a note of yours likhia si jis 'te / on which you had scribbeled tun shayr varey shah da / a varis shah couplet park ke si osnu / upon reading which hanjnu ik duliya / a teardrop fell akhan 'ch band si / what was locked in the eye seh raaz ajj khulia / was revealed today ki tere bin / that other than you eh mere hanjnu / these tears of mine kise hor / won't be kissed by nahio chumna / none else ki tere bin / that other than you eh mere hanjhu / these tears of mine mitti vich rulnha / will wither in the dust

0 response:

Post a Comment