October 3, 2008

An adventure awaits..

Finally, I will be witnessing the high energy of ashram during Navratri.. I am really excited about the journey, as this is my first time to ashram during navratri! I am sure that there will be lots to write on blog on the trip to ashram during navratri '08. This time I hope to post some pics too as I will be carrying my "old camera". Yes it is that old, "Load the roll" camera. Let's hope that the pics are clear enough.. Happy Navratri to all the readers and good luck!! Jai gurudev!

5 response:

Anand Jage said...

Meet u soon.. in ashram

Vivek Barun said...

happy navaratri

hariharan said...

waiting for it

Faith Lasts said...

Jai Gurudev bhaiya publishing comments will be a lot easier, for us commentators
If

You go to settings and click on do not allow anonymous comments

That ways these word verifications thing will be removed

Anonymous said...

waiting for the experience sharing!

Jai gurudev!

Post a Comment