August 9, 2008

Financial Articles

It seems that the plan to spread financial literacy ultimately have to be scrapped. I am not getting any response, good or bad, from any readers as to whether I should continue writing posts on Financial Literacy. You can take Omkar out of the Finance but not the Finance out of Omkar! So I will continue writing blogs related to finance and economics. They will be something that you might have not come across. In case you want to know more about Finance & Economics or want me to shed some light on such topics, then mail me. Love! -- O.A.K. Tree

1 response:

Faith Lasts said...

Jai Gurudev'
Omkar
I would really appreciate if you would shed some light on the topics of finance and economics even from a beginner's level.

Here is a suggestion for the look of your blog, if you don't mind:
Its too hodge podge, maybe its the colour, please make it more organized.
The name is superb and so is Picture of the Tree
Thanks

Post a Comment