June 8, 2010

Back at Blogging

Last blog was supposed to be my last blog. But I think that loss of words was just a phase I was undergoing in my life. I was not dejected or depressed. Nor was I heart-broken or anything remorseful. It was the silence of contentment. These are the moments one should cherish in life full 'coz they rarely come in one's life!

Well I plan to change the Blog Title. OffShoot sounds too off.. So I decided to shoot it!! Maybe I even keep it.. till I find a better words. In the case of Blog Title... I am really at loss of words!

All the time, I was writing this blog for others to read. Well, I now have to say that from now on, I am going to write articles only for my personal leisure and relaxation. Kinda Personal Diary, but readable by people! I am not interested in increasing readership base of my blog. This blog will just be a space where I will be expressing my thought in words. That's all.



P.S. Now a days I am keen on tracking the stock market. So do expect more articles on economics!

0 response:

Post a Comment