November 14, 2009

What's the value of your "Peace of Mind"??? Part II

Part I of the story


Now, I saw that my hand was almost trembling with anger. That very moment I realised that I was not being myself. I knew it was time to apply knowledge! The first thing I did was Accept the People and situation as they are…

OK!! This is how my friend behaved; this is how the situation turned out. So What??? Accept it as it is. Next was to take right action. What could I do now? My mind started rummaging through the volumes of knowledge sheets I had read in past 5 years of AoL Life.

I then remembered Rishi Nityapragya's verse, often telling people: “Keep your mind happy. There is nothing in this world for which you can trade your peace of mind for!” I realized that I was losing my peace of mind for Ravi, the crowded trains, for my stupidity of listening to ravi, etc, etc. I firmly decided to keep my mind Calm, peaceful and happy; not subjecting my mind to the whims and fancies of the environment. That moment every illusion in my mind started evaporating. Things became still. Peace returned in my mind. By then the train towards home arrived. I boarded the train and stood near the doorway. The cool breeze actually cooled my hot mental engines! The train halted at Vitthalwadi. A voice within, quietly coaxed me to attend the Satsang. Mind agreed. After vitthalwadi, the train halted at Kalyan. I got down and sauntered towards the Satsang venue.

Suddenly, I realised how grateful I was to Ravi. It was due to him that I got to apply the knowledge points. I felt elated after applying the knowledge points. That very moment, all the acrimony against Ravi got washed away. Love for Ravi blossomed in my heart. If it had not been for Art of Living teachings, then I would have done unimaginable things with Ravi. The priceless relation I share with him would have severed within moments!!!

The Satsang that followed was simply amazing, something that can only be experience when you are on an advance course.

Jai Gurudev.

0 response:

Post a Comment