June 12, 2009

A Single point

It is amazing about the way a profound knowledge points hits you. And trust me, it hits hard! But it does not come for those who just sit idle in its anticipation. Some work has to be done to "earn" it. A simple yet profound knowledge point(kp) hit me today during lunch. The KP that I always follow is Living in the present moment. Every time I remind myself this one point and relish every moment I live! Yesterday, a YES!+ Teacher, Ambarish was sharing a dialogue from a Bollywood film, Chandani chowk to china. It was something like this, "It is not the 1000 techniques which you know that bothers me. It is the one technique that you have practiced 1000 times that bothers me" On the similar line I realized a KP. It goes like this:
It is not the thousand knowledge points that one has learn't that matters. What matters is the single knowledge point that one has lived a thousand times!
I was super elated after realizing this! O.A.K.

1 response:

Faith Lasts said...

Aho!! Niranjana...This is Straight from the Source :-)

toooooooooooooooooo good

JGD

Post a Comment