June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Blogger

Surprise! Surprise!! A new and refreshing template is a birthday gift from me to this blog site! This blog "Thus Spoke O.A.K." completed its First Anniversary on 24th of June. Being inspired by Khurshed "Bawa" Batliwala, I started writing blog post. From a long time, I was contemplating on changing the template. So here it is!!
!!! MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY !!!
From now on there will be no comment box. And the comment box will be put up only after the viewership reaches 300 visits per day! Do not worry, I am keeping the track of viewers per day. If at all you feel like sending some comments, ideas, or even a complaint, then you are free to mail me on my gmail ID: omkar.blogosphere [at] gmail.com I have also removed lots of scripts and codes that used to make the page load very slow. Happy Bloggin' See Ya!!

0 response:

Post a Comment