May 27, 2009

Promise Delivered albeit delayed!

I had promised long back that I will strike back in the blogosphere with loads of new things. But I found myself actually with loads of work. On the eve of the day when I planned to start writing blogs, I found a msg lying in my inbox. I never knew that the msg would take me to Moradabad, UP, India. Well, the trip started with an absolute indecisiveness. The train we (Anita, Yogita and me) boarded was Dadar Amritsar Exp. but it was nothing less than the mumbai locomotives, packed to its brim! We had decided to return home if it was not for a pot bellied TTE, who encouraged us to travel in the train with a wait listed (unconfirmed) ticket! And the journey continued and we reached Moradabad! At Moradabad, we took up the task of organising a huge satsang of 7,000 people in Moradabad's Railway Stadium. It was the first mega event for Moradabad-ians! During the work I witnessed countless miracles, unbelievable feats of marvel, North Indian delicacies, Time spent with Rishi Nityapragyaji! and People with a huge heart. The volunteers there treated us in a very royal way! I always wondered, whenever some swamiji or rishiji would talk about the miracles they experienced, whether they were true? But now, after a stint in Moradabad, I will agree to their last word. It is 100% true that when you do the work for divine, divine takes care of you! Make no mistake about it!!! After returning home on Guruji's B'day (May 13), I was occupied constantly in some work, that kept me tied. So today, taking out time from my busy schedule, I decide to pour out some words on the blog. One more nice thing happened with me! A few days before returning back to mumbai, I decided to meet my li'll cousin sis, in New Delhi, whom I did not see for last eight years! She asked me to join Facebook, yet another social networking (socnet)site. I actually spend less time on such social networking sites. But on her behest, I did join. But to my surprise, I found that lots of YES!+ youth religiously use facebook as an online communication tool! I then found that I was spending around 2 hours a day on facebook adding them to my friends list. Well, Now I understand how such (socnet) helps in keeping people connected. Here's a link containing fotos of Moradabad! Copy paste the link below in your browser to view the album: Trip to moradabad! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=797&id=100000005163816&l=5aadba0725 O.A.K.

0 response:

Post a Comment