January 22, 2009

Yet... My mind was calm

For the first time in my life my pocket got picked by a professional PP (Pick pocket-er). All the five points of YES!+ were utilised yesterday. The day began early as I had the to appear for the last paper of third sem of MBA. It was the most boring subject of all for me; Human Resource Management. The first principle I applied was "Accept the situation as it is." I gave my 100% for the subject and got good score in the exam. (Exams are online hence score appears after the paper is submitted) Then I realized that I had given two commitments in evening at the same time. I had to miss one for the sake of other. One was the satsang with Harshal Bhaiyya and Rishi Vidhyadharji. And the other was a small, personal but important meet of 20 min with my YES!+ Teacher. I was in dilemma where to go. I realised "Opposite values are complimentary" One gained, other missed. Shortly, I got to know that the meet was not possible that evening. Then came the evening. The satsang was one of the best I ever experienced. The QnA of Rishiji was par excellence. While returning home from the mumbai local train, somebody made my pocket very light. For a moment I was shocked! This was one of the worst I ever experienced. Again "Opposite values are complimentary" Then other people in the train told me to get down and catch the PP. What a hell of an idea!?! As if the PP told me to meet me down on the platform! It would have been really stupid if I heeded their advice. So I didn't become "Football of their opinion". Then I thought why should I bother knowing who PP-ed my pocket. He's gone anyways. Even the money I lost could be regained soon. I then thought, Guruji always protects this loved one's. Now what happened? Why did guruji let this happen? Then a superb thought sprang in my mind. "Do not find intention behind guruji's style of work." Mysterious are the ways of the master, they say. Even after an eventful day, my mind was steady and calm. It was like, 'I got PP-ed, So-what?' A little "So-ham So-ham" and things are normal. After all this, I feel that I am so lucky that I have a master who really cares for me. All he wants from us is a GENUINE, True to heart, Smile! Well, If you are one of those who have not yet done the YES!+ course then, do not wait. Do it soon. The points above are explained along with a breathing technique named sudarshan kriya(TM) Do it ASAP because you die only once! Jai Gurudev O.A.K.

1 response:

Punarnava said...

Do not find intention behind guruji's style of work." Mysterious are the ways of the master, they say.

Absolutely :-)

Bhawana

Post a Comment