January 13, 2009

Message Monitor

That's what my guru make me realize every moment. Just few minutes back I used internet enabled messaging service to send Guruji's quote. Due to the limited character support, I had to change few lines. But guruji didn't want me to send edited text. Everytime I clicked "post" it would give error message. Then I found another quote that would fit within the limit. That was typed exactly as guruji said. Later when I clicked post it went off smoothly. I realized that guruji takes responsibility of every word he says. If anyone has typed wrong message that just does not work! Isn't it amazing how guru works? Jai gurudev O.A.K.

1 response:

Faith Lasts said...

Truly Amazing . Jai Gurudev
Another reminder- He is watching over us, He is there, taking care :-)

Post a Comment