December 17, 2008

Shelfari!?!

Hey! Did you notice a new widget on the blog? Its called shelfari. Shelfari is a webiste where you have an account. And in that account you cann add the books you've read, you wish to read, or you wish to buy. You can rate the books on the scale of one to five. This is a must visit website for the voracious readers like me. The list of books in the shelf of shelfari is just 2% of what I've read. To view my current bookshelf on shelfari go to http://www.shelfari.com/omkar890 Reading is a very good habit. I know that with the advent of Cell phones, laptops, internet; reading, per se, is being slowly dispensed with. But gals and guys, I tell you there is no other joy like reading. You go to gym to pump muscles and train you body. Reading is a rigorous workout for you brain. More you read more flexible you brian will be. So keep up the habit of reading! O.A.K.

1 response:

Faith Lasts said...

thank you that was inspiring
Jai Gurudev

Post a Comment