September 15, 2008

Who's Priya Kalbag?

...my dad stood with "magazine-with-cover" in his hands and asked me, "Who is this Priya?". "Why is it written Priya Kalbag?"... *** It was during the Bangalore ashram YES!+ adv. course. Bau told us that the wonderful magazine like rishimukh is facing losses due to "under-subscription". He requested (Ordered, you can say) every participant to subscribe for the rishimukh. Some participants jumped ahead to collect the subscriptions. (I doubt whether they have subscribed the mag.!) They rambled all the books available, tore out the papers in all possible 2 dimensional quadrilaterals and started scribbling the details of the participants for the subscription. My earlier subscription was about to end so I decided to subscribe one for myself. I wrote my real name "Omkar Kalbag" with my real Residential address and handed over Rs.200/- to the volunteer. Today I got the magazine delivered by the postman. Dad received it while I was at office. When I reached home my dad stood with "magazine-with-cover" in his hands and asked me, "Who is this Priya?". "Why is it written Priya Kalbag?" I took the magazine cover and saw that instead of my name, it was printed "Priya Kalbag". I was stunned for a moment! Did any girl play stupid prank on me. My dad is a little orthodox in such matters. Then I remembered that i had subscribed for magazine at YES!+ adv. Course. There was such a chaos among the volunteers while getting details, someone might have goofed up my details and made Priya belong to "Kalbag" family! My dad and me were rolling with laughter later. Jai Gurudev! -- O.A.K. Tree

7 response:

Faith Lasts said...

Maybe it was Priya as in dear kalbag..heheheheh
Jai Gurudev

Anonymous said...

I am still not convinced of your innocence Omkar.. who is Priya ;)

Omkar Kalbag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Omkar Kalbag said...

@ anand
IF & when I get priya, I will surely let u know!

Till then keep guessing... Who's Priya?? hehhheeee

@ bhawana k
U R really wise & witty

hariharan said...

nice way to convince ur dad

Omkar Kalbag said...

It seems that "Priya" has attracted a lot of comments.

Its nice to brew up controversies!!

Vivek Barun said...

No, but I believe you O.a.k
Anything can happen at the yes+ adv course registration desk.

Post a Comment