June 30, 2008

5 star treatment! - Experience of 29th June Sunday evening.

On this day, I experienced how generous our master can be!! I just had a thought of ordering a pav-bhaji in a hotel and having a pleasant eve with the aol fast friends.And what Guruji gave me was 5 star treatment. It was beyond my imagination.

To elaborate the story...

I met the twins; Sharvari and Shalmali, in Udyaan express while going to Ashram for advance course in June 08. Somehow, we (Dombivli group) became quite friendly with the twins. And while returning from ashram we played cards, dumb charades in the train with them.While parting we were eager to meet the twins again!

Then, on 29th June 08, I got a message for long kriya at 5pm at mulund gymkhana. We reached there and found the twins were also there to do kriya. Woww.

After the kriya was over, Ninad was supposed to meet his cousin sister in Lok hospital which happened to be the neighboring apartment where the twins reside. On knowing this, Shalmali invited Ninad to her home. Ninad was hesitating as it would get too late to reach Dombivli. Then we decided to have some food at a nearby hotel. I was famished after the long kriya. I just hoped to munch a pav-bhaji or dahi-wadaa.

We just got the seats in the packed hotel and were checking out the menu when, shalmali got a call from her mom. Excitedly she announced that her mom has prepared Pav-Bhaji and insisted that we reach her home as soon as possible.

We reached her abode, which was quite palatial by my standards। Her mom was really glad that we dropped by and treated us with scrumptious cothimbir-wadi and delicious paav-bhaji! I could not believe that this was really happening. The food was heavenly!! Even the hotel cooks could not have prepared it tastier.

Then, we were offered cold coffee। I did not dare to take it as I had cold already!! I preferred a hot coffee। Oh what an evening.Cold, damp climate with rain-showers, hot brewing cup of coffee in hand, surrounded by interesting & wonderful people. And how shall I forget the fragrance of the blooming ब्रह्म-कमल (Saussurea Obvallata)। What more could I ask for. I could not speak anything. I was full of gratitude for Guruji.

You have no idea how much he takes care of you!

Well, this evening will linger in my memory afresh forever!

जय गुरुदेव

--

OAK Tree.

1 response:

RBK..!! said...

hmm
this sounds pretty interesting re!!
gr8 exp u had ha...sahi hai re...

Post a Comment