June 24, 2008

OAK welcomes you to "Thus Spoke OAK"

Hi, gals and guys! Welcome to Thus Spoke OAK. Thanks to Bawa who has been an inspiration to me to start this blog. This blog will be a sort of melting pot. I am a person of wide interests. So, I may write about anything that fascinates, amuses me. Now About the blog: I intend to keep this site a personal "public" blog. Your comments on my posts are always welcome. However do read the following Disclaimer Blog Disclaimer: All the articles I write in this blog are personal. In case there are any comments or remarks made towards any community/organization/person, please note that they are all my personal opinions and I firmly believe that Opinions, like clouds, change. So... Just in case. If I say something stupid in the future, it’s better to be able to point out that the stupidity is mine, and mine alone. My stupidity! You can’t have it! ;-) This Disclaimer policy stands true from June 24th, 2008 onwards. You can contact me at omkar.blogosphere @ gmail.com Jai gurudeva! -- OAK Tree. Come, rest in the shade!

0 response:

Post a Comment