April 14, 2012

I forgot I used to blog!

Q: How do you know you have not written a blog for a long time?
A: You are not even aware that the link/URL to your blog has changed!!

This has happened with me. No one else!!

I did not even know that my Blog URL has changed from omkarkalbag. blogspot. com to omkarkalbag. blogspot. in

When did it happen, I know not...

The only relief is that I have not forgotten the blogger Id and password! But I have forgotten the purpose why I write blogs. That I do not have time to write then is a different story!

My last post on this blog was on Aug 7, 2011. Since then writing a post never struck me! Too many things were happening all of a sudden. After shifting out from Mumbai to another city, settling here was quite unsettling at first. I was surrounded by new language, new areas to explore, new ways to get the work done and so much more!

Now, most of the work is completed. A time came when I had to think of spending the time fruitfully. That was when I was reminded of my long lost blogging hobby. I spent an hour reading what all posts I wrote since the inception of the blog and was amazed how I managed to scribble out all this. I have written 152 posts excluding this post and one unpublished post on this blog! Although my blog does not have much readership, I wrote all of them for my self.

I do love writing or at least expressing my self. This blog is one way to do it! So I need Ideas to revive blogging. I have now opened the comments page to invite new ideas. What do I write about? Till then I'll work out some ideas myself! If I do not get any ideas, it is better to close this blog. with one "Bye-Bye" post. Why waste electricity and time over things I wont do?

In the next post: Whether I'll continue blogging or end it?

0 response:

Post a Comment