April 13, 2009

Back to Blogging...

This was the longest hiatus I ever took since I started blogging. Occupied in organizing the most amazing, fabulous workshop; UTSAV, I could not make out time to write even a few lines. This "season" I have many subjects to write on. My work for UTSAV made me learn, research, invent, stumble upon many new and amazing things, which I will be sharing here. Aahh yes! How will I forget "What Guruji Said..." I have been getting many mails containing short talks by gurudev where ever he traveled. This time I am for sure going to start a regular article on economics and finance, movie/book review, new technology, Lots of high quality humour, Video links that will shake & wake you up, Amazing & Wonderful sites, softwares that help us in day to day life, Lots of online games reviewed! Its going to be a loads of interesting stuff this time! See ya soon... Blogs will be regular after 26th April. O.A.K.

0 response:

Post a Comment