February 10, 2009

Where's the Party, Yaar!

A small treat for those who visit my website regularly. At the bottom of the blog is an embedded calendar. I used it mainly for displaying latest AoL (Art of Living Foundation) events in Dombivli. Now I have added almost all the volunteers B'Days to the calendar. Many more will be added soon. So for those who visit can glance at the calendar and see where the next birthday party is!!! If you want the calendar to display your Birthday then feel free to email me: omkar.blogosphere (at) gmail.com You can check out the events for coming months also. And all this I do without logging on to Google Calendar (G Cal) ! You may wonder, how? That's where Mozilla Thunderbird (Tb) turns to be useful . Its integration with G Cal is superb. I just enter the events in the Mozilla Tb Calendar and when I connect the net, all the events get sync-ed with the Online G Cal. No wastage of Internet Bandwidth!!! Also check out the latest updates on courses happening in and around Dombivli Kalyan, Mega YES!+ events, UTSAV, Guruji's Visits, Special Satsangs etc on the calendar. It will be launched soon. Jai Gurudev! O.A.K.

0 response:

Post a Comment