November 30, 2008

How the master saves you...

There are times when you want things to happen in a certain way. In simple terms, there are expectations! But the master has better plans for you. They may be good for you, even though you may not prefer it. Yesterday, I planned to go to the YES!+ course in kalyan to volunteer (assist the teachers). Also I had promised my friend to take him to the course on my bike. My friend, Krishnan, who sings fabulously at satsangs suddenly calls me up to come for a satsang to play guitar. Hmmm... What will happen if I do not play guitar at satsang, when we have a singer like Krishnan? I thought. I continued with my plan to go to the course venue. Then Krishnan calls me up again and says desperately, "Dost, I really need you badly for satsang. You please bring your guitar." OOOKKK!! I am still not sure why I agreed to him and detoured towards satsang. I asked my friend, reluctantly, go to the course venue by train. Everyone at satsang enjoyed, except me. My mind was at the course. All of a sudden a wave of thought entered my mind. I was to ride my bike all the way from dombivli to kalyan for the course. Anything could have happened! What if my friend and I met with an accident. There is one thing I learn't from this incident. There are no such thing as co-incidences. Everything is planned by the divine. I was destined to be at the satsang. My friend was destined to attend the long kriya. But anyone can fall prey to bad events anytime (depending upon their karmas). Guruji knows very well how, when, where to save you from a befalling calamity! You just need to trust the divine and keep doing the good work! Jai Gurudev! O.A.K.

0 response:

Post a Comment